From ma...@telenet.be
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.8 Authentication troubles
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:03:50 GMT
Andrew,

I found the reason why UserPreferences and Login page do not load: there are constantly findByUid
calls (all with a different uid it seems) fired to the UserDatabase.
This seems a bug to me ?
The getWikiNames() that returns an empty array is also a problem.

regards,
Marc

Andrew,

thanks for the quick reply. I forgot to mention that I could not find that UPGRADING document,
it's not available in the binary distribution (I found it now in the source distribution).
I have tried a few things but nothing has changed. getWikiNames() indeed returns null because
it will only return
a wiki name for someone who is logged in because we use this custom LDAP implementation only
for this (which is not required),
this was not a problem in 2.4 but it seems to me that has this changed now ?

 - What do you mean with "UserProfile custom properties ", is this the Map with Attributes
? What are these attributes then ? (they seem to be optional)
 - "your user database implementation does not implement finding by unique ID": it does (but
it returns null, as I said we only use findByLoginName)
 - what is "Principal[] getWikiNames()" supposed to return ? All the wikinames in the database
(as it seems to be done in the other Userdatabase implementations)?

A few settings in the properties file that are perhaps also usefull:
- jspwiki.cookieAssertions=true
- cookie authentication is off
jspwiki.authorizer = com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.WebContainerAuthorizer (same as in 2.4)

regards,
Marc

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: