From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: inline images
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:56:51 GMT
Bob:

I just used this last night to display several screen shots.  Here is a
snip of my code:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.  See the following image:
[{Image src = 'orderdetailsverhistory.gif' width = '600' align =
'center'}]
BLAH

This puts an image in the center of my page.  Make sure you have attached
it to the page you are referencing it in.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bob Paige" <bobpaige@gmail.com>
10/09/2008 10:54 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
inline images

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm having trouble inlining
some
images in my wiki. I'm running JSPWiki 2.6.3 on Tomcat.

What I want is a small image (in this case, the picture of a button)
inlined
with the text. I'm using the Image plugin. What I get is the image on a
line
by itself, so I know they are uploaded and I'm referencing them correctly.

Looking at the Download page on JSPWiki.org (
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiDownload) I see an inlined image (the
'update' image towards the bottom). That uses the notation [imagename.png]
to display it inline. I tried that and got a link to my image file.

What am I missing here?

--
Bobman