From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@me.com>
Subject Re: Login does not work
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 13:53:35 GMT
You've clearly got some compiled JSPs that are left over from 2.6.
JSPWiki 2.8 is trying to execute them, and is understandably confused.

There's likely a "work" or "temp" directly, somewhere, where JBoss
keeps its compiled JSPs. Make sure you flush all files in that
directory, then re-start.

Andrew