From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: VS: Re: Upload Question
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:35:36 GMT
Benedikt Mohrmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone have a clue, how to solve this problem?
>
> Best regards
> Benedikt

Benedikt,

I'm sorry but I don't have any time right now to help in any
detail, but you might look at the innards of the FormPlugin

    http://www.altheim.com/ceryle/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FormPlugin

which is different from the other form plugins in that it
does everything inside of one plugin (i.e., no external
handler). I had to muck around a lot to get this to work,
basically to save state during the various stages of a wiki
page's processing.

It works okay, needs a bit of debugging since it still has
trouble maintaining the form fields correctly, but you at
least will likely to be able to find out more about how
plugin processing works by instrumenting the FormPlugin with
a lot of System.err commands or running it through a debugger.
This is fairly complicated stuff, timing-wise, so I recommend
some patience. I spent hours getting this to do anything. It
would be nice if we had some kind of stable wiki page state
information available... (I'm kinda brain dead right now, end
of a long day, but hopefully this is helpful).

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record