From "Hans Glocke" <illusions2...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Change Site
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:52:26 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the missunderstandings, I'll try to say it again in other words.

I am writing a plugin for the JSPWiki, which works with data, which was entered into a form.
The plugin starts working when the submitbutton is hit.

Now when the button was hit, I want the plugin to do something with the data (I already implemented
this) and at the end, the plugin should call/go to a specific URL (something like "Wiki.jsp?page=ShowContent&id="
+ anyID).

The point is that I do not want to add a link to the page, but I want the plugin to visit
the page automatically when the button was hit (thus its like the setPage method, but I don't
want to set a page, but a URL so that I can transfer a http parameter as well).

Hope this was understandable and wish you a nice evening
Best regards.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------