From "Hans Glocke" <illusions2...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Change Site
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:55:01 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your response.
I had a look at the BugReportHandler plugin and then I noticed that this is not quite what
I needed.
I formulated the problem the wrong way in my first mail.

The point is that I do not want to go to a specific WikiPage, but I want to call a URL with
a HTTPparameter.
Thus when I hit the button, I would like to go to e.g.

Is there any way to do this?

Regards

-------- Original-Nachricht --------