From illusions2...@gmx.net
Subject Login does not work
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 13:43:06 GMT
Hi,

as I am running a JBoss server, I deployed JSPWiki on it.
But I am not able to login.

I changed the JBoss "login-config.xml", but still no success.

I even tried the JSPWiki-2.8.0-beta-1, but when I try to login there, I get the following
error message:

JSPWiki has detected an error

Error Message
    Expected static method com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.AuthenticationManager.allowsCookieAuthentication()Z
Exception
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
Place where detected
    org.apache.jsp.templates.default_.LoginContent_jsp._jspService(), line 159

If you have changed the templates, please do check them. This error message may show up because
of that. If you have not changed them, and you are either installing JSPWiki for the first
time or have changed configuration, then you might want to check your configuration files.
If you are absolutely sure that JSPWiki was running quite okay or you can't figure out what
is going on, then by all means, come over to jspwiki.org and tell us. There is more information
in the log file (like the full stack trace, which you should add to any error report).

And don't worry - it's just a computer program. Nothing really serious is probably going on:
at worst you can lose a few nights sleep. It's not like it's the end of the world.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Regards