From KiranUS <documentu...@gmail.com>
Subject Training & jobs
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:29:32 GMT

“Join us to make future”
FOR OPT/F-1 STUDENTS
	FREE TRAINING
	FOOD ACCOMODATION
	H1B PROCESSING
FOR L1/ L2/ H1/ H4/ EAD/ GC
	EXCELLENT OPPRTUNITIES
 	TRAINING
	PLACEMENT
Highly Competitive offers for New H1b Transfers

About Us:
V2 technology inc is serving NJ since 2005, for us our employees are
of utmost importance. Our highly skilled and dedicated instructors
train you explicitly in market-related technologies for today and
tomorrow. We will work with you in developing marketing strategies
and finding the assignments of your choice.
We not only help you get a job but we build your long lasting
careers!!!
What are we Looking for:
   Excellent communication skills.
   Valid F1/ OPT/ CPT/ H1/ H4/ L1 or valid work status
   (EAD, GC).
   Bachelors’ degree in CS/ IT or previous IT experience.
   Preferably (not mandatory) Master's Degree in Computers/
   Electronics or previous IT experience.
   Willing to relocate anywhere in USA.

What’s The Deal:
   H1-B sponsorship to F1/ OPT/ H4/ L1/ L2/ E3/ EAD
   Transfer of H1 & L1 visas.
   Green Card sponsorship through PERM
   Job focused professional training in
      Java/ J2EE
      .NET
      Documentum
      Share point
      Oracle
      Data Modeling
   Relocation assistance- airfare, hotel accommodation, car rental
   etc
   Guarantee lowest bench period.
   Employee referral program.
   Effective Resume writing help, Marketing and Placement.
   Technical mock interviews. Preparation of In Person Interviews

100% Guaranteed placement
Get in Touch:
Contact immediately to know more about the opportunities with us
at:609-843-0312
or
write mail at j

obs@v2techinc.com