From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: Subversion provider: Page lost on renaming of pages with umlauts
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 21:03:35 GMT
Juergen - our version is not available as separate package - I do not think
there is a reason to publish 2 svn providers at JspWiki site :)

Some information about sources you will able to find here:
http://www.emforge.org/wiki/SubversionPageProvider

I still did not found time to check how it is working in your case -
probably will able to do it until weekend