From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Call Plugin via Link
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:37:00 GMT
I posted the solution to this back in june, but here is a snip:

OK, I may have worked out how to do this.  I created another page that
invokes the plugin without the form (basically when the page is rendered).
I added some code to the beginning of the plugin (thanks to a FAQ tip)
that
looks for a HTTP parm like so:

wid = c.getHttpParameter("wid");

When I am linking to the page and I need to pass the wid, I use a link
like
so:

[http:WIDRequestDetailsHeadLess?wid=40803]

Or

And it works great.

Let me know if this is unclear.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benedikt Mohrmann <mohrmann@mail.upb.de>
09/23/2008 10:25 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Call Plugin via Link

Hi,

is it possible to call a self-written plugin via a link?
So when you click on the link, the plugin is started and returns its
output.
I thought I already found an option on the homepage, but today I wasn't
able to get it again.

Best regards
Benedikt