From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Login Problem
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:54:05 GMT
I use JBoss, but only for our main application.  The login-config.xml file
is for JAAS security.  The simplest configuration uses two additional
files for security: users and roles.  That's about all I can tell you.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Florian Holeczek <florian@holeczek.de>
09/25/2008 12:49 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

Benedikt Mohrmann <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Login Problem

Hi Benedikt,

I haven't been working with JBoss yet, but since nobody else is
responding, I'll give it a try ;-)

Is the login-config.xml a part of JBoss? If you, I guess you'll have
to switch JSPWiki to container authentication in the
jspwiki.properties. JSPWiki's standard configuration is using its own
user database.

Best regards
 Florian