From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@me.com>
Subject Re: Using database
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:16:28 GMT
The JDBCUserDatabase expects that it will be able to find columns for
all of the profile properties, such as e-mail. You cannot simply "let
them out" (I assume you meant: "leave them blank"). That is why the
prepared statement (line 701) is failing.

You should alter your table to add the columns JSPWiki needs. You can
take a look at the sample SQL DDL files in etc/db for ideas.

Andrew