From Simon Kitching ...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: Section Editing broken?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:37:34 GMT
Janne Jalkanen schrieb:

> Did you empty the browser cache with shift-reload so that you didn't
> get the old JS file?
You might be interested in this project:
    https://weblets.dev.java.net/

I use it in a JSF project and it works nicely:
(a) solving the stale-resource problem when new releases are made (for
js, png, css, etc);
(b) allowing resources to be served from the private WEB-INF dir, or
directly from a jarfile;
(c) allowing the base address for resources encoded in jsp pages to be
"virtual", so that moving the resource does not mean changing all the pages.

I don't know how useful (b) and (c) are for jspwiki, but solving (a) is
nice at least.

Just FYI, equivalent functionality inspired by this project is expected
to be part of the JSF 2.0 specification.

Regards,
Simon