From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically inserting forms
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:37:41 GMT
Benedikt Mohrmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I didn't get it unitl now.
> My goal is to dynamically add wikimarkup into the page.
> To be more precise, I am trying to add a sortable table (via the
> %%sortable Tag) into my document, which contains the content that my
> Plugin returned.
>
> Thus I tried things (in my plugin) like:
> return "%%sortable myContent  /%"
> and
> return "%%sortable \n myContent \n  /%"
> and
> return "%%sortable <br> myContent <br> /%"
>
> but none of this alternatives solved my problem, because there is never
> a table inserted into the document, but only the String!

Benedikt,

As Janne mentioned, the place in the page processing where wiki
plugins' text is inserted is after the parsingof the wiki text
has already occurred (indeed, that's how the plugin is found).
Plugin code should only insert valid XHTML markup, not wiki
text markup. If you want an XHTML table you'll need to insert
XHTML markup. I'm guessing you want something akin to

      etc.

...and you should be using XHTML's "<br />", not HTML's "<br>".

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record