From Benedikt Mohrmann <mohrm...@mail.upb.de>
Subject Re: Dynamically inserting forms
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:34:39 GMT
Hi,

I didn't get it unitl now.
My goal is to dynamically add wikimarkup into the page.
To be more precise, I am trying to add a sortable table (via the
%%sortable Tag) into my document, which contains the content that my
Plugin returned.

Thus I tried things (in my plugin) like:
return "%%sortable myContent  /%"
and
return "%%sortable \n myContent \n  /%"
and
return "%%sortable <br> myContent <br> /%"

but none of this alternatives solved my problem, because there is never
a table inserted into the document, but only the String!

Regards
Benedikt