From Simon Kitching ...@ops.co.at>
Subject Unit test fails: PageRenamerTest.testBug85_case1
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:55:30 GMT
Hi,

Unit tests
   PageRenamerTest.testBug85_case1
and
   PageRenamerTest.testBug85_case3
fail for me.

They both throw a WikiException with message "Page does not exist anymore".

But as far as I can see from these tests, that is exactly what would be
expected; these tests appear to be deliberately renaming a page that
does not exist, and then do not try to catch the resulting exception.
However I presume these tests were run before the release was made, and
that they passed. So I'm confused.

Not that it's very important (now that I've ruled out these test
failures as being related to my other jspwiki problems), but I'm curious.

This is from the 2.6.3 release, but the tests seem the same in 2.6.4..

Regards,
Simon