From Simon Kitching ...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: non-ascii characters in file names
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:41:55 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it made no difference at all.

As before, the pages still can *contain* umlaut characters fine. But
using such a character in a page name causes:
* bad filename encoding (all umlaut chars encoded as %C3%83)
* bad pagename display: all umlaut chars display as a-with-tilde

I'll have a look at the source. Any suggestions for classes to start
with will be welcome..

Regards,
Simon