From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: non-ascii characters in file names
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:04:03 GMT
Hallo Simon,

I don't know whether I've properly understood your concern.
I've just tested the following pages without any errors in JSPWiki
v2.7.0-alpha-34 (sandbox.jspwiki.org) and v2.6.4 (www.jspwiki.org):

[FHTestÄ]
[fhtestö]

Both are working as expected. See
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/FlorianHoleczek (end of the page) and
http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main (beginning of the page,
only today).

Again, which container are you using? We recently found an issue with
the OC4J container and umlauts - have a look at the bug tracker.

Regards
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 04.09.2008 um 09:41: