From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Unit test fails: PageRenamerTest.testBug85_case1
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 18:16:54 GMT
> The test is correct and there is a bug.

I always thought the team is running the tests before a release...?

What I want to say: Did Simon really find two bugs by simply running
the tests, or (what I think) are these test only failing because of
his "Tomcat and UTF8" problem described in the thread "non-ascii
characters in file names"?

Simon, is it possible that you run the tests once again in your now
sane environment and report whether they're still failing?

Regards
 Florian