From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit test fails: PageRenamerTest.testBug85_case1
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:13:34 GMT
If I run all the tests (ant tests) from either the shell or in the Eclipse
workspace, I always get the two failures in PageRenamerTest.
If I run a single JUnit test for it, it fails the first time (with the same
2 failures), every next JUnit test succeeds.
I get the two failures again (once) after I run "ant tests" again.

weird......I would think that one of the other tests leaves something behind
that causes the tests to fail, or the PageRenamerTest leaves something
behind that makes the second single test succeed while it shouldn't.

It's challenging.....

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske