From Vaughan Schmidt <vschm...@schmidtusa.com>
Subject Toggle between wikiwizard and plain editors
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:35:17 GMT
Hi all-

Unless my memory is rattled, I recall that a user used to be able to toggle
between editing in wikiwizard and plain editor when going in to edit a page.
I'm on 2.6.3 now, and as far as I can tell, the user has to adjust their
preferences page to toggle editors now.

Am I missing some other way to change editing modes?

It has come up because most users are comfortable with the basic editing in
plain mode, but for more complex tables, etc - they want wikiwizard then.

Thank you,

Vaughan Schmidt