From Stefan Bohn <stefan.b...@web.de>
Subject Section Editing broken?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:51:08 GMT

Hello,

Version 2.8 introduces the posibility to edit a single section. I can use
the feature, when I run jspwiki on a local tomcat installation. I tested
2.8.0-beta-1 and 2.8.0-beta-2

But when I install jspwiki on a remote server, there is no edit link behind
the heading of section. I did enable the checkbox on my preferences page. I
tried the entry in the jspwiki.properties, too.

I can't see the links on jspwiki.org itself, neither! And here 2.8.0-beta-7
is running...

I have tested Firefox and IE7. Has anybody else this issue?

Stefan