From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Section Editing broken?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:32:59 GMT
Hallo Stefan,

I just had a look at this and think that you're experiencing the bug
documented in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-368

On jspwiki.org, this bug leads to the oddity that all pages which are
opened via the URL http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/* don't contain the
section edit links, but requesting http://www.jspwiki.org leads to a
main page which contains the section edit links. Also, opening the
pages via http://www.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=* does the trick.

Best regards
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 23.09.2008 um 17:51: