From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject problem calling plugin
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:34:19 GMT
I am using the (beta) QueryPlugin described here (
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/QueryPlugin). When it works, it works great.
Unfortunately, sometimes it fails to load.

When it fails to load I get the appropriate error message in my web page
about it not being found. I am referencing the plugin as expected:

[{QueryPlugin ...}]

When it fails, I go to another page that uses this syntax:

[{INSERT org.ceryle.wiki.plugin.query.QueryPlugin}]

then the other pages work. All this without modifying any configuration,
reloading the server, etc. Also, the path 'org.ceryle.wiki.plugin.query' is
already in my jspwiki.properties file.

Is this an expected behavior of JSPWiki, or a bug? Or a problem specific to
this plugin?

--
Bobman