From Ben.Thomp...@nt.gov.au
Subject ProgressManager$JSONTracker
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 06:29:32 GMT

I have just upgraded, JAVA, TOMCAT and JSPwiki on our mainframe and have come
across the following message in the TOMCAT joblog

SEVERE: IOException while loading persisted sessions:
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableExcepti
on: com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ui.progress.ProgressManager$JSONTracker
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ui.progress.ProgressManager$JSONTracker
Our environment:
Java 1.5
Tomcat V5.5.26
JSPWiki V2.6.3
z/OS 1.9

Not being much of  a JAVA person some assistance would be greatly appreciated,
as ProgressManager$JSONTracker looks to be rather important.
JSPWiki starts and seems to work correctly, I am just unsure if I need to look
into this error in more detail

Thanks

Benjamin Thompson
Systems Programmer
Department of Corporate and Information Services
Northern Territory Government of Australia
Phone:  +61 (08) 8999 7693  Fax: +61 (08) 8999 7493
e-Mail:  Ben.Thompson@nt.gov.au
www.nt.gov.au