From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Adding memebers to groupdatabase.xml problem
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:51:35 GMT

Hi!

JSPWiki assumes it owns the backend.  So changing the backend outside
of JSPWiki system is simply not supported.  The fact that it happens
to work in some cases is completely accidental.

The only way to change this behaviour is to change the
XMLGroupDatabase, or write your own GroupDatabase implementation.

/Janne