From Carlos Che Cairo <powdas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Missing JSPWiki.jks file in latest stable 2.6.3 release
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:43:25 GMT

Dear users/supporters,

The jspwiki.jks file isn't present in the latest stable release (2.6.3).
Also successfully did a stable source build with ant, but the same, no jspwiki.jks file present.

I've been scratching my head now for 2 days over this missing .jks issue. I didn't see anybody
describing the same problem in the support sections/mailinglist archives, hence this request
for help.

I'm trying to do a clean install of JSPWiki (simple install with default settings) on Ubuntu
(Hardy) running the latest SJSAS webserver.
The installation instructions mention the copying of this jspwiki.jks file, but it is nowhere
to be found (see Glassfish instructions section at: http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/InstallingJSPWiki#section-InstallingJSPWiki-Installation)

Everything seems to be ok when I run the SecurityConfig page except for the section down below,
which is probably due to the missing .jks.
Output of test on: http://127.0.0.1:8080/JSPWiki/admin/SecurityConfig.jsp:
Authorization Configuration

Container-Managed Authorization

    Container-managed authorization appears to be disabled, according to your WEB-INF/web.xml
file.Good news: The security policy '/usr/local/SUNWappserver/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/JSPWiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy'
exists.The security policy looks fine.

We found some errors with your configuration: Policy file does not have a keystore... at least
not one that we can locate.

Any help would be welcome!!

Kind regards,

Carlos
The Netherlands

Ontdek hoe sportief jij bent. Doe de quiz!
http://yourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=nl-nl&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_takequiz_nl