From Carlos Che Cairo <powdas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Missing JSPWiki.jks file in latest stable 2.6.3 release
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:09:18 GMT

Clear, thank you!

Kind regards,

Carlos
The Netherlands> From: andrew.jaquith@me.com> To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Missing JSPWiki.jks file in latest stable 2.6.3 release> Date: Fri, 15 Aug
2008 12:55:49 -0400> > The keystore isn't needed in 2.6. The warning message is safe
to ignore.> > In 2.8, I've re-written the SecurityConfig.jsp page so that it doesn't
> display perform the check for the keystore.> > Andrew> > > On Aug 15,
2008, at 12:43 PM, Carlos Che Cairo wrote:> > >> > Dear users/supporters,>
>> > The jspwiki.jks file isn't present in the latest stable release > > (2.6.3).>
> Also successfully did a stable source build with ant, but the same, > > no jspwiki.jks
file present.> >> >> > I've been scratching my head now for 2 days over
this missing .jks > > issue. I didn't see anybody describing the same problem in the
> > support sections/mailinglist archives, hence this request for help.> >>
> I'm trying to do a clean install of JSPWiki (simple install with > > default settings)
on Ubuntu (Hardy) running the latest SJSAS > > webserver.> > The installation
instructions mention the copying of this > > jspwiki.jks file, but it is nowhere to
be found (see Glassfish > > instructions section at: http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/InstallingJSPWiki#section-InstallingJSPWiki-Installation)>
>> > Everything seems to be ok when I run the SecurityConfig page except > >
for the section down below, which is probably due to the missing .jks.> > Output of
test on: http://127.0.0.1:8080/JSPWiki/admin/SecurityConfig.jsp > > :> > Authorization
Configuration> >> >> > Container-Managed Authorization> >> >>
> Container-managed authorization appears to be disabled, according > > to your WEB-INF/web.xml
file.Good news: The security policy '/usr/ > > local/SUNWappserver/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/
> > JSPWiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy' exists.The security policy looks fine.> >>
>> > We found some errors with your configuration: Policy file does not > >
have a keystore... at least not one that we can locate.> >> > Any help would be
welcome!!> >> > Kind regards,> >> > Carlos> > The Netherlands>
> Ontdek hoe sportief jij bent. Doe de quiz!> > http://yourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=nl-nl&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_takequiz_nl>

De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=angelina%20jolie&FORM=MIINTM