From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Pages Not Saving
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:23:27 GMT
> is the lack of consistency in the behavior (as has been
> demonstrated over the last 24 hours in all of our testing attempts
> in the Sandbox and local installs).  Admitedly I don't know much
> about the underlying architecture of JSP Wiki but I find it
> peculiar that this lack of consistency can be found throughout the
> various installs people have been testing this problem on.

Those happen when a system becomes complicated enough.  They are
known as "Heisenbugs"...  It is really difficult to fix them, unless
they can be reliably reproduced.

It would be a good idea to open a persistent issue at our issue
tracker.  That way it won't be forgotten and we can collect any and
all information we find on it.  Otherwise you need to hunt through
the mailing list, and that usually never happens :-/

/Janne