From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Security issues following upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6.3
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 12:31:09 GMT
Hi,

I have just attempted to upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6.3 I created a whole
new install. I ran the basic install.jsp and all worked fine. I edited
the jspwiki.properties to point to my original pages store, to my
userdatabase.xml and groupdatabase.xml. Everything else is as default.
I can see all my pages as anonymous even through they have ACLs on
them. I can't log in even as admin as Login.jsp?redirect=Main simply
returns you to the same Login.jsp rather than Main. I am using jaas
with just the default settings. The admin/SecurityConfig.jsp suggests
that everything is fine and the security policy restrictions are
exactly as they should be. jspwiki.security = jaas is at the bottom of
my properties page. There is a jspwiki.jks file (copied from our 2.4
install because it wasn't present in the 2.6.3 .war) in the WEB-INF.
Any ideas please?

One of my colleagues has attempted to do it on an entirely separate
machine without any input from me and has got exactly the same
problem...

If we can get this fixed then perhaps we might be able to complete our
JSPWiki2PDF plug-in so that you can all generate PDF pages from Tabs
in individual wiki pages!

TIA

Roland Whitehead