From "Fabiano Bonin" <fabi...@personalsoft.com.br>
Subject Re: Central jspwiki.policy
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:19:48 GMT
This is the default JSPWiki property file:

#  For users looking to get started quickly, the default settings below
#  should work fine. In addition to the properties below, you may also
#  want to set the following JRE runtime properties when running JSPWiki
#  or the servlet container it runs in:
#
#     java.security.auth.login.config==/path-to/jspwiki.jass
#     java.security.policy=/path-to/jspwiki.policy