From "Fabiano Bonin" <fabi...@personalsoft.com.br>
Subject Single page permission
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:57:59 GMT
Hi all!

I´m configuring a very closed Wiki, with the policy below basically
for my own use, but with some few public pages.

My "Main" page starts with this line:

[{ALLOW view All}]

But i can´t access it with anonymous, asserted or even authenticated
users, expect me, the Admin. Is it expected?

Regards,

Fabiano Bonin

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "All" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*", "login";
};
grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
};
grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.GroupPrincipal "Admin" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.AllPermission "*";
};
grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Admin" {