From Benedikt Mohrmann <mohrm...@mail.upb.de>
Subject Problem with developing my own plugin
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:16:30 GMT
Hi,

I am currently developing my own JSPWiki plugin.
So far everything worked well, but now I have a problem.
When I try to instantiate my own Java-Objects (I implemented the classes
on my own and put them with into the .jar file), I get the following error:

Einf├╝gen eines Plugins fehlgeschlagen: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key plugin.error.pluginfailed

Has anybody experience with that and knows how to help?

Best regards