From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pages Not Saving
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:09:11 GMT
Dave, me neither, also not on my local JSPWiki installations.
I think we would really need some more specifics, is it depending on the
content of the page, do you see certain patterns there ?
Have you ran a debug trace on jspwiki and what did you notice ?
And, as Janne noted, if the submitted page content doesn't reach the server
at all, it could as well be a problem outside jspwiki.

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,