From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ProgressManager$JSONTracker
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:16:11 GMT
Benjamin,

Tomcat (by default) tries to persist sessions, this implicates that
applications should have everything that is put in the HttpSession should be
Serializable.
You can change this behavior by modifying tomcat's conf/context.xml :

---------snip---------
    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
restarts -->
    <!--Manager pathname="" /-->

Recycle tomcat and you will get rid of these error messages.

regards,
Harry Metske

--
met vriendelijke groet,