From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: language selection in glassfish appserver
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:19:00 GMT
Florian,

I think this is WAD (Works As Designed). JSPWiki tries to find the
JSPWikiUserPrefs cookie and then tries to find the language setting in
there.
If there is no such cookie, or this cookie doesn't contain the language
setting it defaults to English.
JSPWiki does not use the Language header(s) sent by your browser :-(  (I
dont know why not).

regards,
Harry

--