From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Pages Not Saving
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:54:18 GMT

On 28 Aug 2008, at 22:46, Harry Metske wrote:

> are you logged in or are you asserted, anyway, I would need the log,
> I did some experiments and found the following :
>
> - problem only occurs if you are anonymous or asserted, not if you are
> autheticated

And it does not work with FF3 if you turn on Firebug to monitor your
network traffic...  AGH!

As far as I can tell; the page edit never even makes it to the server
when it fails.  It's rejected because there is no difference between
the old page and new page.

Can anybody else confirm that Firefox is the only browser that this
occurs with?

/Janne