From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: How do I change the look of a code block?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:00:21 GMT
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 02:39:53AM -0700, mekondelta wrote:

> Thanks Harry! That could very well be the solution. It looks like I'll have
> to abandon the use of the {{{}}} formatter.

¥{{{ }}}} Is not a code block; it just means "output everything
between these two without intepreting the wikimarkup."

If you want to output code, the Code plugin is probably a better idea.

(Might be a good idea to look into taking it in JSPWiki as well; while
it's of limited use, it's pretty neat.)

/Janne