From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: large table usability
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:17:56 GMT

Hi!

I deleted the page before I read this, because it looked like testing
(and testing should go to sandbox.jspwiki.org).

The scroll bars come from the browser.  I have seen browsers which
allow you to scroll the table around with mouse movements, and I think
most Apple users just use the trackpad multi-touch to scroll around.

I think this is an operating-system dependent feature, so I don't
really know if there is anything we could do.

/Janne