From mekondelta <ch...@melikian.net>
Subject Re: How do I change the look of a code block?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:18:37 GMT

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your reply but I don't think a skin or template will help. I'm
talking about the way that JSPWiki implements the {{{code block}}} construct
rather than change the look and feel of the template. As the code block gets
rendered as [span style="font-family:monospace; white-space:pre;"]code
block[/span] I can't change it's behaviour using jspwiki.css. If it was
[span class="codeBlock"]code block[/span] then I'd be happy.

I need to get at the code which renders the code block construct itself I
think. Does than mean recompiling JSPWiki ?

Cheers, Chris.