From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Pages Not Saving
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:59:12 GMT
> Now I can't replicate it anymore, even on the sandbox :-(

I could, but only with FF3, not with IE7.

Interesting that after the error occured, I even couldn't edit the
Main page any more. Well, I could actually edit it, but the changes
weren't saved. According to my LiveHTTPHeaders, the changes haven't
even been sent to the server.

There were some requests to Google regarding phishing at this time.
I'm not very into this feature, but I know that IE7 is configurable to
do such checks, too. Could it be that Google recognizes JSPWiki edits
as phishing attempts somehow?

I've saved the LiveHTTPHeaders log as a text file. If it's
interesting, I'd provide it somehow (wiki, JIRA, mail?).

Regards
 Florian