From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@me.com>
Subject Re: JBoss/MySQL combination - cannot create new users
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:20:49 GMT
Chris --

Noting something about MySQL in the existing scripts won't help,
because JSPWiki doesn't actually have any scripts for MySQL yet! At
present, we just have scripts for HSQL and PostgreSQL.

Interested in adapting the existing scripts for MySQL? The existing
scripts are in the source tarball, in etc/db. If this is something you
choose to do, you should then make sure all of the Ant tests run ok
(at shell, type: "ant tests"), and attach the scripts to a new JIRA
issue. The Ant build.xml file and build.properties file both have tips
on how to run JDBC tests.

If you don't want to go through all that trouble, I'd ask you to
create a JIRA issue anyway -- that way it'll get fixed. Just maybe not
as fast as if we had a user contribution. :)

Thanks for chasing this down!

Andrew