From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Problem with developing my own plugin
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:31:05 GMT
Hallo Benedikt,

seems as if there's a problem with internationalization. Could you
please create a Bug report in the JIRA Bugtracker on this issue?

Which version are you using? I've had a look into the trunk code, and
according to PluginManager, this error occurs when your plugin throws
an Exception while executing. You should be able to see a stack trace
in the logs, which will hopefully give you a hint on what is the
problem with your code.

Best Regards
 Florian

Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht vom 20.08.2008 um 12:16: