From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: embedding images
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:11:35 GMT
Thanks Foster for explaining it!

However, I've been testing it and can't see any difference between two
and three backslashes. Both make the text begin in a new line under
the image.

Here's how I've tested it:
---
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt
ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo
duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum
dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod
tempor invidunt ut labore et [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Sunflower_as_PNG.png/505px-Sunflower_as_PNG.png]\\
dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores
et ea rebum.
---

In JSPWiki v2.7.0-alpha-17, it's rendered as follows:

no backslash: text continues after the image's lower right edge
two: text continues under the image
three: same like two.

So, where's the difference or need to use three backslashes?

Regards
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 13.08.2008 um 07:08: