From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: Special Page Permissions
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:46:47 GMT
If I understand you correctly, you want all users to view "Test" but
only authenticated users to view other pages.

If that's what you're trying to do, I think if you set a PagePermission
(in jspwiki.policy) to allow All to "view" "Test" and then a
PagePermission for Authenticated  to "view" "*", it will do what you
want without ACLs.