From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject category style
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:10:29 GMT
I have started using the category style (
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/CategoryStyle) and it works well, but I have a
question about it.

Is there some way to better control what items are presented in the list?
The refinement I would like to make on my site can also be demonstrated on
the CategoryStyle page: the JSPWikiStyle dropdown includes not only the
styles, but the CategoryStyle page itself. This makes sense because the CSS
stylesheet (magically?) retrieves all pages referred to by the named link.
But this obviously includes any page that itself includes the category
dropdown, which can be undesireable.

Is there some way to use the power of the category style, and gain more
control over what is displayed?

--
Bobman