From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S5 css question
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:25:56 GMT
I think I'm not making myself clear.

Suppose I create a presentation with Powerpoint. Each page has a title and
some content. While editing in the 'slides' view, I can resize the slide all
I want the content does now reflow; instead everything grows or shrinks
(zooms in or out) based on the size of the slide. This is the behavior I am
asking for.

Instead with S5 (which uses ems, BTW), as I resize the browser window
everything reflows and the text stubbornly stays the same size it was. Thus,
if I make the window smaller, I see less content. With the powerpoint
approach, if I make the window smaller, I see the same content, just
smaller.

I think what I'd need to do is define the font sizes as a percentage of the
window size, not in points or ems. Make sense?

Is this possible with CSS?

--
Bobman