From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create a new page from a template?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:23:03 GMT
Dirk,

This is just what I was looking for.

Related question: I'm doing some other work with page variables, but it
appears the page variables are not evaluated when you clone a page. I see
how page cloning is implemented in the plain.jsp page; is there a simple
call I can make into the wiki engine to have it evaluate page variables on
the raw page?

--
Bobman