From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject displaying page content only
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:49:45 GMT
First, I hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves with all my questions. I am
new to JSPWiki but learning fast. Hopefully I'll be able to answer other's
questions soon.

Now to my latest question: How can I display the content of a page without
any of the rest of the menus, etc., on it?

My need grew out of the recent discussion about the built-in text editor.
Since Dirk has pointed me to the excellent (though incomplete) documentation
on the Post Editor, I would like to make this information available to my
users. I was thinking I could edit the Edit.jsp page and add a link to a
popup window that displayed this editor help.

I see three possible solutions:
1. put the content in a page in my wiki and link to that
2. link to the page on jspwiki.org
3. put the content in a static html page

I prefer the first solution because the content is more accessible to me to
update for the benefit of my users. However, when I display it in a popup
window I get all the side menus, etc. I tried the 'view page content' option
(which appends 'skin=raw') but that shows me the un-wikified content.

Is there another quick way to do this, or can I drop a simple .jsp in
somewhere?

--
Bobman