From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: default text editor question
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:25:24 GMT
Expanding the snippets works fine, but the popup list of links is not
clickable.

I am using FF 3.0 and JSPWiki 2.6.3. I even restarted FF in safe mode (all
plugins disabled).

Example: I have a page 'TestNG' in my wiki. While editing another page I
type '[Test' and the popup window appears with 'TestNG' as the only
suggestion. I've tried clicking on it, hitting 'tab', etc., and nothing
works.

Also, the popup appears waaay over on the left; it would be great if it
appeared over the textarea where it was visible (I didn't see it the first
couple weeks I used JSPWiki).

Am I doing something wrong? I want to make sure I educate my users in the
best way to take advantage of all the JSPWiki features.

--
Bobman